- 2016 - 2020 McLaren 570S / 570GT
Increase the racing sensation of your McLaren with a high flow, ceramic coated rear exhaust designed to enhance tone while minimizing drone.
- Fits all McLaren 570S / 570GT / 540C
- Jet-Hot ceramic coated for maximum heat retention without adding weight
- Weighs approximately 8.1 lbs / 3.67 kg less than factory exhaust components (21.9 lbs vs 13.8 lbs)
- Designed and built in-house at Soul's Willow Grove, PA facility
- All Soul Performance Products exhaust components are backed by Soul's Lifetime Warranty for both street and track use
Development: Soul wanted to create a solution to unlock extra exhaust flow from the 570 / 540 platform while improving sound quality in as simple a design as possible. For this twin turbo application Soul incorporated an H pipe / talk tube which helps to smooth out the exhaust note for a more refined sounding exhaust. Cross over piping design cuts down on rasp and resonance, especially on catless cars.
Jet-Hot Ceramic Coating: To manage heat Soul partnered with the best in the industry since 1981 – Jet-Hot – for ceramic coating. With superior thermal management and corrosion resistance properties that lower surrounding temperatures by up to 65%, protect from thermal oxidation, galvanic corrosion and the ability to withstand 1250°F surface temperatures, there is no question as to why Jet-Hot Extreme 1300 remains the industry leader in exhaust coatings. The coating is done professional by Jet-Hot on both the inside and outside of the exhaust for the best possible heat management. By keeping the velocity of the exhaust high, these coatings actually cause your exhaust gases to flow faster and decrease thermal tumbling which leads to improved power as well. Ceramic coatings keep away oil, gas, salt, and other metal degrading materials that your parts come into contact with every day as an added benefit.
Construction: Each 570S exhaust is built in house out of mandrel bent, thick wall .065″ T304L stainless steel and rigorously quality checked in-house. Smooth mandrel bends and thick flanges ensure product longevity. Each set is tested in a fixture to ensure perfect fitment and fitment within the factory heat shields and then foam packed to arrive in perfect condition.
ABOUT SOUL PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS
Our mission is to provide our customers with outstanding parts, pricing, and service backed up with the best warranty in the industry.
Soul Performance was formed by a team of auto enthusiasts with automotive industry experience looking to do the right thing by our customers. We aim to deliver exemplary service worldwide by developing incredible sounding, proven performing components that are always ready to ship to you quickly.
- Do right by our customers, always – no customer left behind
- We believe in honesty, unwavering ethics, and transparency as we operate
- Our product warranty extends longer and broader than our competition
- We actively participate in the communities we cater to
- We build connections to further our ability to deliver a premium experience
- Our passion for cars and the automotive industry drives our business
- Our experience helps us meet your expectations
- We listen to our customers and the demands of the market to meet and exceed expectations
- We want to be our customers first choice without hesitation
- We consider both quality and pricing to deliver greater value to our customers
- Our success will be measured by recommendations to other potential clients
FACILITY Soul Performance Products is located in a 15,000 sq ft facility north of Philadelphia in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania. We make great use of this space to keep our products in stock, ready to ship. Our mission is to quickly get you the parts you need with no delays. Our R&D area is equipped with two BendPak lifts and all tools necessary to allow us to design, engineer, test, prototype, and fixture components. Our shipping area is set up to ensure that all components get a thorough inspection, orders ship complete with all hardware, and that products are well packed.
Nearest hotel: SpringHill Suites by Marriot – .3 miles Nearest airport: Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) – 36 miles
MANUFACTURING Soul Performance Products is partnered with ISO 9001 Certified aerospace manufacturers, enabling us to work with technology and industrial scale, extreme precision equipment down to +/- 0.002 inches that would otherwise be out of the limits of an exhaust manufacturer. Our capabilities include waterjet and laser cutting, tube bending, CNC machining, robotic welding and much more. We strategically deal with vendors worldwide to find appropriate components, such as high quality HJS HD catalytic converters. Our mission is to provide the best possible results for our customers at great pricing.
If you’re interested in participating in new product development or have any customization desires we’re always happy to accommodate wherever possible. Need custom exhaust tips to match your unique build? We can do that.
PERFORMANCE We’re constantly building relationships with shops across the world to prove our products on various dyno setups under different conditions. We don’t want you to take our word for it alone, but allow us to validate ourselves through multiple outside channels as well. If you’re interested in testing our components, do contact us.