- 2011 - 2014 McLaren MP4-12C
- 2014 - 2019 McLaren 650S
- 2015 - 2017 McLaren 675LT
- 2016 - 2020 McLaren 570S / 570GT
- 2019 - 2020 McLaren 600LT / 620R
- 2013 - 2015 McLaren P1
The ID1050x is the evolution of the ID1000, and the latest addition to the X-Series. It is the most recent offering from the partnership of Injector Dynamics and Bosch Motorsport, and is the result of lessons learned during development of the ID1300x, and ID1700x. Like the ID1300x and ID1700x, the ID1050x is not a modified production component. It is a built to spec motorsport injector, offering optimization of critical operating parameters important to you, the motorsport tuner. Compared to the original ID1000, the ID1050x offers numerous improvements, and is sure to become the new reference.
- Corrosion resistant internals make it compatible with all known fuels, capable of extended service life with corrosive fuels.
- Compact body design
- Improved internal flow path increases output by 5% without sacrificing low flow performance.
- Stronger magnetic circuit offers stable operation up to 10 bar.
Replaceable inlet filter extends service life.
- Nominal Flow Rate – 1065cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 10.0 Bar (145.0 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible With All Known Fuels
- Electrical Connector – USCAR
ABOUT INJECTOR DYNAMICS
tech·nol·o·gy – The application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes.
Technology is more than a buzzword. It is the means to increase power, to improve drive-ability, to simplify the tuning process.
It is technology that has taken us from carbureted gas guzzlers to 1000 hp daily drivers. It is technology that allows the auto manufacturers to offer 11 second street cars. And it is technology that will allow the motorsport community to keep up with rapid advancements made by the automobile manufacturers.
At Injector Dynamics, we are proud of our position as the technological leader, and proud of our ability to function at the same high level as the auto manufacturers.
To date, we are the only motorsport injector supplier providing emissions compliant high flow injectors to OE manufacturers. Namely, the twin turbo Noble M600 which meets strict European emissions specifications.
We are also the only supplier to have earned the title of authorized technical partner with the largest automotive supplier in the world.
Our partnership with Bosch Motorsport serves as testament to our vast technical capabilities, and commitment to high quality, as very few have earned this distinction. This partnership provides access to the highest level of automotive technology, and it is this technology that we offer to the motorsport community through products like the ID1300, which has set the standard for high flow fuel injectors.
Our goal has been, and always will be to improve the quality of the market through the application of current, and emerging technology. Just as the days of rebulding a carburetor in the back yard have passed, the days of testing injectors with diagnostic equipment from the 80’s has also passed.
Accurate injector characterization requires accurate test equipment, and we pride ourselves on having the best in the industry.
A few of the hi-lites include:
- All flow test equipment is designed and built in house
- NIST traceable calibration via in house flow proover
- Meets or exceeds all standards defined by SAE J1832
- Pressure Capability 1 bar – 10 bar
- Temperature Capability 0C – 80C
- Voltage Capability 6V – 24V
- Compatibility with all automotive fuels
We also offer the only hydraulic leak test bench in the industry, able to measure flow rates as low as 0.025 micro liters per minute.