- 2020 - Present McLaren GT
Achieve maximum power gains without sacrificing driveability or reliability. Maps are available for completely stock cars, or for cars equipped with Sport Cats, Cat-bypass Pipes, X-Pipe Exhausts, upgraded turbos, and more.
Once we receive your ECU, our tuner bench flashes it with the upgraded ECU map and we return it to you for easy re-installation; no modifications to the vehicle are necessary.
- Curve gains of 118 whp and 168 ft/lbs of TQ
- Peak gains of 18 whp and 132 ft/lbs of TQ
- This is not a physical/shipped product. This upgrade requires you to send us your ECU for re-programming. You will be emailed a download link with detailed instructions after adding this to your cart and checking out.
- While a vehicle equipped with bolt-on upgrades will experience maximum gains as a result of the increased efficiency of the engine, great power gains can be made on a completely stock vehicle!
- You must fill out and include a copy of the ECU Information form along with your ECU upon sending it in. Please contact us if you need to send the form in any other manner.
- Fabspeed Motorsport saves your stock/factory ECU settings so that you can revert your vehicle back to stock settings at any time.
- Special requests and tune file upgrades may be subject to additional fees.
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Their dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Fabspeed strives to be a force of innovation within the industry; dedicated to maximum performance, excellent service, and true care and concern for the development of products and services for exotic car enthusiasts.