- 2020 - Present McLaren GT
Replace the restrictive McLaren GT OEM 700+ cell-per-square-inch (CPSI) catalytic converters with two ultra high-performance 200 cell HJS German-Imported Tri-Metallic high flow catalytic converters for improved performance and enhanced EXOTIC car sound. Fabspeed HJS Sport Cats are extremely efficient in terms of air flow, flowing at 93 - 95% the rate of a straight pipe. The HJS Catalytic converters chosen by Fabspeed can support over 1200HP. These are giant 5.15" 130mm round units. The largest size that can be installed and fit a McLaren GT.
Fabspeed Motorsport USA was the very 1st company in the world to design, engineer, dyno and develop performance parts for McLaren cars. Fabspeed has the most experience and knowledge of any company on these cars.
Utilizing Fabspeed's two development McLarens, MP4-12C and 570S, they experimented with many designs and were able (after much testing and engineering) to craft the highest quality catted downpipes on the market. Fabspeed utilizes bullet proof, high flow 200-cell HJS HD catalysts and incorporate a cast outlet pipe which allows for the smoothest possible flow, the most possible power especially when paired with a tune, and ultimately a superior solution. It's a major change, but they've invested a lot of time and resources into developing the best possible McLaren downpipes and we're now proud to offer you this latest and greatest solution. McLaren is constantly updating their vehicles and offering even better performance, and they're dedicated to doing the same.
- Fits all McLaren GT cars worldwide. 2020+ models.
- HJS German Imported 200 CPSI tri-metallic EURO 6 homologated high performance catalytic converters are used exclusively to let the fantastic Grand Touring Mclaren really breathe.
- Direct Bolt-on super high-performance catalytic converters that replace the OEM Mclaren GT catalytic converters.
- Includes 2000 degree military specification thermal blankets to keep heat inside the pipes and protect your engine bay. Defense quality materials are used including 625 Inconel to reduce radiant heat. Heat reduction is even better than OEM Mclaren heat shieldings.
- The largest HJS German catalytic converters were specifically chosen and utilized for the Mclaren GT after conferring with HJS German calibration engineering teams.
- These are the world's 1st and best catalytic converters developed for the McLaren GT
- They will release a lot more sports car sound and power guaranteed.
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- We use the largest HJS German massive catalytic converters offer the maximum size and surface area to scrub and clean the exhaust. They will flow 90% to 92% of a straight pipe and will make more power guaranteed than a cat bypass pipes.
- No tune required to keep off a check engine light.
- MAXIMUM Clean and Green emissions legal power.
- Fabspeed Motorsport USA has more experience with Mclaren sports cats than any other aftermarket manufacturer in the world. We have built the world's 1st systems for each and every Mclaren released.
- 100% CAD designed, engineered, and built in house by certified welders.
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Their dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Fabspeed strives to be a force of innovation within the industry; dedicated to maximum performance, excellent service, and true care and concern for the development of products and services for exotic car enthusiasts.