- 2019 - 2020 McLaren 600LT
Replaces the four restrictive factory catalytic converters with straight pipes for maximum flow, performance, and sound. Fabspeed's included heat blankets consist of a 13mm thick ceramic fiber insulation rated to 1800 degrees. Stainless steel mesh over liner makes direct contact with the downpipes. The basalt fabric exterior covers sewn with stainless steel mesh covering all edges and high quality stainless steel spring fasteners ensure longevity.
These Competition Link Pipes will make your McLaren a LOT louder. Expect tons of turbo whistle, pops and crackle on deceleration, and aggressive snaps on upshift. There may be some interior drone.
- Fits all McLaren 600 LT vehicles. Coupe and Spider.
- Maximizes power and throttle response while adding an aggressive exhaust note.
- Zero restriction after the turbo allows for the fastest-possible spooling and boost response.
- Maximum size tubing and components 5" 130mm INLET transitioning to 4.75" 121mm to 3.0" 76mm tubing for maximum exhaust velocity and power. DYNO verified performance.
- Constructed from high-quality 321L interlocked stainless steel flex bellows and 16 gauge C.N.C. one piece mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability.
- Saves 10 lbs 4.5KG from the vehicle versus bulky restrictive OEM factory catalytic converters
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Their dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Fabspeed strives to be a force of innovation within the industry; dedicated to maximum performance, excellent service, and true care and concern for the development of products and services for exotic car enthusiasts.