- 2016 - 2020 McLaren 570S / 570GT
Replaces the four restrictive factory catalytic converters with straight pipes for maximum flow, performance, and sound. Fabspeed's included heat blankets consist of a 13mm thick ceramic fiber insulation rated to 1800 degrees. Stainless steel mesh over liner makes direct contact with the downpipes. The basalt fabric exterior covers sewn with stainless steel mesh covering all edges and high quality stainless steel spring fasteners ensure longevity.
These Competition Link Pipes will make your McLaren a LOT louder. Expect tons of turbo whistle, pops and crackle on deceleration, and aggressive snaps on upshift. There may be some interior drone.
Dyno curve gains of 33 whp and 22 ft/lbs of tq.
- Maximizes power and throttle response while adding an aggressive exhaust note
- Heat Blankets are made from T312L mesh , Kevlar, and ceramic insulation for durability and the best insulating performance
- Investment cast inlets and outlets for best possible flow
- Minimum restriction after the turbo allows for the fastest-possible spooling and boost response
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Saves 10 lbs / 4.4 KGs from the vehicle versus bulky factory catalytic converters
- Simple DIY (Do-It-Yourself) bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Their dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Fabspeed strives to be a force of innovation within the industry; dedicated to maximum performance, excellent service, and true care and concern for the development of products and services for exotic car enthusiasts.