- 2017 - Present McLaren 720S
AWE has tapped over two decades of experience in unlocking performance to create one of the finest exhaust systems available for this upper echelon automobile.
A bespoke X-pipe configuration engineered for the high revving V8 provides a sought-after, smooth and sophisticated exotic tone worthy of the 720S while unlocking significant mid range and top end power gains when paired to the Performance Downpipes.
Robust articulating stainless steel flex sections with interlocking liners provide a range of movement to combat torque flex without stress. Bringing up the rear are proper length tip outlets to ensure equal tip alignment under hard usage and steel expansion, secured by factory-correct, rigid mounting points.
AWE McLaren 720S Performance Catalysts
Precision CNC-machined flanges, 127mm 200CPSI HJS HD catalysts with tri-lobe cores, and 3”, .065” wall T304L stainless steel make up the AWE Performance Downpipes construction.
Custom-engineered, mandatory OE-quality quarter-inch thick dual-layer waffled Inconel heat shielding with internal 3000°F matting surround the Performance Downpipes, providing peace of mind for preventing heat damage to neighboring componentry. Factory-correct fitment and AWE’s unprecedented No CEL Guarantee come standard.
- Proudly engineered, designed, tested and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Peak gains of 24 hp and 87 ft-lbs of torque, max gains of 125 hp and 114 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Performance Downpipes feature custom-engineered, mandatory OE-quality quarter-inch thick dual-layer waffled Inconel heat shielding with internal 3000°F matting, and 200 CPSI HJS HD catalyst cores with tri-lobe matrix
- Performance Exhaust features a bespoke x-pipe to deliver maximum performance and desired exotic tone, and T304 stainless steel flex sections with interlocking liner
- Combined weight savings of 8.5 lbs over stock (Performance Catalysts + Exhaust)
- Handcrafted from 3” diameter .065”-wall U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel
- 102mm tips available in diamond black or chrome silver
- Featuring the unprecedented AWE Fitment Guarantee and No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on catalyst cores)
ABOUT AWE TUNING
IN THE BUSINESS OF PERFORMANCE
AWE has one vision: To Unlock Performance. From award-winning handcrafted performance exhausts to track-tested carbon fiber intakes and performance intercoolers, AWE innovates, designs, manufactures, retails and distributes AWE brand performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online and from its state-of-the-art headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE's elite team of researchers, engineers, innovators and drivers have track-tested and introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.
THE IN-HOUSE ADVANTAGE
A recent carbon fiber intake had over 350 in-house hours of development and testing behind it. Needless to say, our people are fanatically committed to the business of performance. By controlling every facet of development we are able to guarantee effectiveness and quality like no other.
Our laboratory is as much our CAD tools as it is our CNC machine as it is our official-tuner-status at New Jersey Motorsports Park. It’s all part of our DNA, from prototyping to manufacturing to testing. The bottom line, in-house means in control – and that’s where you want to be
Put simply, our company culture revolves around one vision: To Unlock Performance. You have it in there... it's just about unlocking it. With every CAD rendering and every test run, we ask ourselves, "Can this be better? Can we unlock more performance?" Whether we're choosing the next intercooler design or fabricating one of our signature 180 Technology® exhausts, we are fanatics and enthusiasts, committed to performance, all without ever sacrificing any of the practicality that you've come to rely on.
In other words, our mission is to become the most trusted partner in precision automotive engineering for enthusiasts like you.